Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

But who's there to listen to me?

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
Hi guys got a lot of different stuff going on right now. I just need a friendly face that wil just listen to me.

When I was at college we had a mentor and she was really good. She was professional but also really down to earth and bubbly so anyone could connect with her. But I've left college now and I seriously have no one to listen to me. I feel my friends have all got there own problems and when I've tried to say about what's happening they seem down themselves or sound as if they aren't actually listening. They do say they are here for me too but with stuff going on I can understand not wanting to talk about more problems. And let's be honest sometimes it's easier to talk to someone whose not actually involved in your everyday life (if you get what I mean)

I love my family but they go really protective of me or the complet opposite and are just like get on with it type of thing. Plus there are things going on that I know they won't understand or over react with.

Sorry 🙁

EmmaXx

Comments

• One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
    Cheers horsemad
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Emma,
    Sorry to hear that you feel that there's nobody that will listen to you *hug*
    It sounds like there's a lot going on for you right now, would you like to tell us about it and we can try and help you out? or sometimes it's just better to let it all out.
    Hiccup
  • NikkiNikki Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Hi Emma, how are you getting on today? Anything you need to talk about?

Always remember we're all to hear to listen and give support where we can.

Sending hugs
    Nikki x
    Hi guys I know it's been a while I just want tonsay thank you for replying. I decided to take some time out from here just to gather my thoughts and have a refresh.

I'm feeling quite a lot better for that to be honest :)

There was a lot going on at the time and I didn't know who to turn to. I never really do to be honest.
    Sorry I didn't reply
    Thank you so much Xx
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I am here to listen to you if you want xxx
    Thanks Lostsense I'm feeling quite a lot better than what I did. Thanks
    I think it was a mixture of work, my nan, friends and family.

Everything seems to have settled down for now.
    I feel like someone pressed my reset button lol 😂
    It was me 😉 I pressed your reset button for ya 😉
    Can always count on you Lostsense
    And you can count on me Xx
    Xxxx