Home Anything Goes
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

lonly

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Feeling lonely and would love someone to talk to

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Wise Owl
    Hey I'm popping by and saying that I can also relate to this too
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you I really appreciate you popping by and I'm always happy to have a chat
  • DistractionDistraction Noob ScotlandPosts: 331 The Mix Regular
    I found £10 the other day at B & Q car park and it just so happened to slip into my pocket :eek:
    That's lucky!
    I know right :d, I couldn't believe it, I was like no, maybe a pound but not 10, I got pizza, theres nothing better than a good pizza :yum:
    Was it from dominoes you bought one from? Btw cute dog I'm sure Livvy would get on with yours
    No, I find them a bit to sickly, probably because the last time I had them was when we ordered way to many and had to have them for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next 4 days (I think it was on the 3rd day when it got to much lol), got it from Asda make your own, I think there amazing, I got a stone bake base, bbq source, peppers, mushrooms, onions and mozzarella discs.

Thank you, his called Bob, a tubetan terrier, spoiled as anything so he is, I love your photo, her little head tilting to the side, she's so cute
    Oh wow you must have ordered a lot of pizza lol.

It's my mums dog, spoilt as anything too! She's a bechion frise and her name is Livvy. Yep she was listening to me lol
    hahaha, dogs are pretty amazing, they just seem to know how to cheer people up but I like the idea of a lizard or something like a Gecko, they eat spiders so that a bonus, saying that tho, Bob always gets rid of them
    I won't let Livvy go near spiders lol when I'm at my mums