Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lonly

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Feeling lonely and would love someone to talk to

Comments

• Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Hey I'm popping by and saying that I can also relate to this too
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you I really appreciate you popping by and I'm always happy to have a chat
  • Options
    DistractionDistraction Posts: 449 Listening Ear
    I found £10 the other day at B & Q car park and it just so happened to slip into my pocket :eek:
  • Options
    That's lucky!
  • Options
    I know right :d, I couldn't believe it, I was like no, maybe a pound but not 10, I got pizza, theres nothing better than a good pizza :yum:
  • Options
    Was it from dominoes you bought one from? Btw cute dog I'm sure Livvy would get on with yours
  • Options
    No, I find them a bit to sickly, probably because the last time I had them was when we ordered way to many and had to have them for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next 4 days (I think it was on the 3rd day when it got to much lol), got it from Asda make your own, I think there amazing, I got a stone bake base, bbq source, peppers, mushrooms, onions and mozzarella discs.

Thank you, his called Bob, a tubetan terrier, spoiled as anything so he is, I love your photo, her little head tilting to the side, she's so cute
  • Options
    Oh wow you must have ordered a lot of pizza lol.

It's my mums dog, spoilt as anything too! She's a bechion frise and her name is Livvy. Yep she was listening to me lol
  • Options
    hahaha, dogs are pretty amazing, they just seem to know how to cheer people up but I like the idea of a lizard or something like a Gecko, they eat spiders so that a bonus, saying that tho, Bob always gets rid of them
  • Options
    I won't let Livvy go near spiders lol when I'm at my mums