Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Q&A!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Winter

Jelly sweets or chocolate?
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    RavenclawRavenclaw Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    Always chocolate!

Would you prefer to relax by the pool or on the beach?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I always like to do a combination of both on holiday. I am not long home from Portugal, and my boyfriend and I visited five different beaches and stayed by the pool on two days so I guess it would have to be the beach. I love to refresh and cool down in the pool but I also enjoy to feel and hear the waves of the sea. The sand part can be annoying though!

Facebook or Twitter?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    Twitter.
    Which of The Mix's live chats do you usually attend (support chat or general chat?)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    Which of The Mix's live chats do you usually attend (support chat or general chat?)

Support. ;)

What's your favourite building?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    My house
    Favourite flavour of ice cream?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    Mint Choc chip.
    Favourite movie?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    As a little kid it was Matilda. Now I don't have one....

If you had the whole day to yourself, what would you do?
  • Options
    Sit on a beach, soak up the sun and lose myself in a good book :love:

What's your favourite childhood memory? :chin:
  • Options
    raich wrote: »
    What's your favourite childhood memory? :chin:

Goooodness this is a hard one. I hate picking favourites, so I'll just pick a good one. The first time I played the drums for a live audience in primary school was pretty epic. I accompanied our head teacher on the piano to Lily The Pink. :yeees:

On that note, favourite musical instrument?
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    My favourite musical instrument is: probably the drums - I don't actually know how to play the drums, I love being annoying and making my own drums from household objects and using chopsticks to make music (lol :P), i have played the drums (as a beginner) a few times at school. I would absolutely love having drums, but I don't think my mum would be too keen on it lol!

If it's my favourite musical instrument that I can play.......would have to be the recorder (cause it's the only one, I used to love playing recorder as a kid, and we had to practice it for music class but I was way ahead and already self taught myself recorder as a kid. Yes, I know recorder is a pretty basic instrument and you can easily self teach yourself :P

What is your dream dessert (note : the edible one, not sand haha)?
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    apandav wrote: »
    What is your dream dessert (note : the edible one, not sand haha)?

Never-ending chocolate ice cream!

What is your favourite album of all time?

• Options
    Dr Pirate wrote: »

Never-ending chocolate ice cream!

What is your favourite album of all time?

For me it would have to be now albums (now that's what I call music)- I like the variety in them- wouldn't be able to decide on a specific one.

What would your dream day out be?
  • Options
    RavenclawRavenclaw Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    Hmm, a hard question! I think mine would be a trip to a European city, like a day trip around Berlin or Paris or just anywhere I've never been, to museums and sculptures and famous landmarks, preferably with a picnic lunch in a park or something... :):)

If only one season existed, which would you prefer it to be?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Ravenclaw wrote: »
    Hmm, a hard question! I think mine would be a trip to a European city, like a day trip around Berlin or Paris or just anywhere I've never been, to museums and sculptures and famous landmarks, preferably with a picnic lunch in a park or something... :):)

If only one season existed, which would you prefer it to be?

Autumn. The colours. It's not too hot, nor too cold. We eat heartier more comforting dinners. Darker cosier evenings. I get to wear coats, body warmers and hats. The smell of dry, wet and burning leaves. Chimney smoke and bonfires.

If you could live in any period of history, when and where would it be.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    If you could live in any period of history, when and where would it be.

I'm going to be super boring and say the present day, purely because society is more accepting of diversity and difference today than it's ever been before. I think I'd struggle to live in a time where discrimination wasn't even really up for debate - it was just the norm and not questioned. In terms of location, I'd either like to try somewhere totally wild (relative to the UK, at least) like Japan, or somewhere that tends to be pretty ahead of the curve in terms of development and forward thinking. Maybe one of the Scandi countries... :chin:

Instinct, Mystic or Valor? ;)
  • Options
    Really interesting answer...

I'd say instinct because I always act on it and trust it.

What a would you rather speak the truth and have everyone hate you or tell a lie and have everyone love you?
  • Options
    Tough one...... I'd probably just say nothing at all, it wouldn't be nice if everyone hated me but at the same time I wouldn't want everyone to love me lol! So I'd say neither and just say nothing at all.

If you had to change your name, and you could change it to anything..... what would you be called?
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    I would like to change my name to Daisy because I think it's a pretty name!

If you could have any career possible, what would it be?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Something that involved travelling the world would be awesome!

Tea or coffee?? :chin:
  • Options
    Neither, I dislike both but do like hot chocolate!

If you were to go on "Come Dine with Me":

What would be the 3 courses you would cook?
    The dress code?
    The entertainment?