Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Awful day😔

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
Awful day so why not write about it on here.

I really don't like shouting at all. This morning I went shopping with another resident and the support worker but she was shouting in the taxi on the way back taking personal phonecalls she was shouting because of family problems while at work (which is not evan professional at all) and I just wanted to shout shut up shut up shut up. My head and everything around me shouts at me enough. Everything needs to be calm as possible around me or it activates the want to shout shut up shut up shut up. Felt so paranoid in the shops. Everyone was looking at me.

Home treatment team are discharging me in a weeks time to an allocated CPN. I have been with them for 4weeks. Home treatment team came yesterday with a Dr for my weekly review. I hate them. I just feel they're up to something. He asked to see my arm I said no.

Feel in such a shit mood. Just want to cry and cut. Listening to my headphones so if any of other lady's are calling me or knocking on my door. I cannot hear you. Keep hearing my door knocking and my name calling anyway so if it's real and someone actually is I'll be actually ignoring a general call or knock but my headphones make me more paranoid but can't have my speaker too loud here and needed loud music so I'll put up with the paranoia or be opening my door every 2mins to see if there is a knock.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey :)
    Sorry to hear how your week is going .. have you planned anything positive for yourself such as watching a nice film or anything?

How are you feeling about having a cpn as opposed to the home treatment team ?

Hope things get easier soon keep posting :) turtle
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Hey turtle.

How are you my lovely? I've been reading a book it's called "letters to survivers" it's really lovely. I wanted to recommend that to you. It's from amazon.

I haven't got any nice films. I larrrrrve so much Girl, Interrupted (totally recommend it) but left all my dvds and everything in a hostel I lived at.

Infact I might evan go and buy it again of Amazon as there's a dvd player downstairs in the new place I'm at. I've watched it like 50 times but I can't watch it enough lol

I don't know as long as my new CPN is nice

Turtle you bring a tear to my eye 😊
    Hey :)

Thanks I will check that book out !
    Definitely worth buying it if it is something you enjoy watching :)

And I hope they are nice your cpn my friend has one and she loves her :)
    Good! I've only read a bit of the book but it's all from letters of survivers. Which is really nice.

I'm just looking on amazon now, I've got in my basket Girl, Interrupted, A beautiful Mind and Shutter Island. I love mental health films and all them are. Have you watched any of them 3?

I'm glad your friend loves her CPN
    Um no I don't think I have seen them how are you feeling today ?
    Erm I'm not really sure how I am feeling today. I've lost sense of how I feel.

How are you feeling?
    I'm sorry you're not sure how you are feeling..... I'm confused a lot tbh sorry but all good mostly
    πŸ’›πŸ’œ
    Had my weekly review with the home treatment team today. The Dr upped my quetiapine to 400mg which I'm really scared about. The Dr. Said I'm discharged from his view (as in I won't see a Dr. from the home treatment team again) but his still going to put in visits untill I get the appointment with the longer term Community team.

My dvds came today the 3 mentioned above^
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hi Steph, how do you feel about being discharged? :heart:

Cool, what dvds did you get?
    I'm not feeling it this morning at all
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    *hug* s Steph, whats bothering you?
    I don't really know