Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Next 5 Words are TRIGGERING

2»

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Joe message the team on kooth and tell them that and they try and book you an appointment to speak to a counsellor on their. I hate waiting in the que
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I finally got through in the queue... Didn't really help
  • Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    HI Joel. Sorry to hear that - can you tell us a bit more about why it didn't help?
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    You need to try again and again. I thought that after the first couple of chats on Kooth but it may just start to be working for me now. I like it on kooth
    None of this is really helping I'm afraid... I've been gone for a while, trying to sort myself out but I'm really not in a great place right now. I just really could do with someone to talk to I think, a friend...
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Joel,

It's good to see you back around. :) Doesn't sound like things are too brilliant at the moment, but you can talk things out as much as you like here if you feel it would help.

How has the last month or so been while you've been trying to sort yourself out? What have you been up to?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    The last month has been pretty tough. I feel like I've lost pretty much all of my friends due to my mental state. Nobody realised how bad I was and when they did, they left me... I've been pretty much ignoring everything, focusing on my music, art and gaming really.