Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Top 3 life priorities – what are they?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
tumblr_o4wbj1Seop1v4tmi6o1_1280.png

We all have certain things that take priority in our life. These things shape our personality, and dictate how we go about each day; by determining the decisions we make.

You may prioritise something you haven’t got yet; like a future dream to become a pilot, something you do have and treasure immensely; like your mischievous pet dog, or even place a priority on something like getting enough sleep. It’d be pretty interesting to find out what you feel you prioritise in your life, and see how it compares with others.

If you aren’t really sure what your priorities are, or are just curious about what someone else has to say, here’s a personality quiz you might find interesting.

So, what three things do you believe take priority in your life?
Do you agree with the results of the quiz?

I look forward to hearing your responses!

tumblr_o5ozm1VmWE1uwxo8no1_1280.jpg

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there! I'm a married stay at home mother with two small children, so my first two priorities would be making sure that my husband and children are happy and have everything they need, and making sure that our home, finances etc are all rolling along nicely. My third priority which is just about to happen, is studying nursing. It's something I've always wanted to do but due to suffering with anxiety for most of my life I've never felt like I had the ability Or confidence to do it, after seeking some help and a great deal of support and encouragement from friends and family, I'm now starting the course in September! Would be lovely to hear about other peoples priorities especially things you haven't got yet or are working to achieve x
    My three main priorities are health, friends, and family :heart:

I want my friends and family to be as happy as they make me. I love to make memories as special as the ones which they have given me, especially throughout childhood to now. It makes me very happy to see the people who are closest to me achieve their biggest accomplishments. In addition, it means the world to me that they are all well and safe.

Seeing this helps me to keep myself happy. It motivates me to do what's best for me and know that I will always have the support of my loved ones.
    Good for you! You sound like a lovely caring person, you're family and friends are very lucky
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Thanks for sharing your top 3 @Tasha[/USER] [USER="96458"]Murphy722 :thumb:

It'd be great to hear what other people have in their top 3 life priorities :chin:
    I didn't mention it on the original post, but my three priorities in life are happiness, family and friends, and education. :)

I think prioritising happiness is both a good and a bad thing; after all it's made me the procrastinator I am today, but it's not something I'd ever take off the top of my priorities. Family and friends also link to my top priority because the happiness of the people closest to me is often mine! Education is a priority for me because I know that by working hard now, I'll have something I've achieved that I can be proud of.

​Good luck in studying nursing @Murphy722 it's really inspiring the way you've managed to overcome the barriers that were previously stopping you!
    ​And I totally relate to what you're saying about your loved ones @Tasha :heart:
    Thankyou @hassaanah, you mention Education as one of your priorities; what are you studying?
    @Murphy722 I'm currently studying psychology, sociology, geography, and English literature in sixth form, hoping to get into uni afterwards! :d
    Wonderful! hope you're enjoying it :)
    Unfortunately the link to the personality test isn't working for me :(

But I'd like to think that my main priorities are: relationships (family, friends, etc), career, and happiness.
    I think that if my relationships and career are going well, then happiness will come along with that :)
    My top priorities are my education, money, and my well-being.

I've had a tough life and I'm finally in control of what I need to do to make everything better.
    My education, love life and money :)