Song suggestions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys!!

I'm wanting to create a good playlist or 2 on Spotify. Have you got any suggestions of songs you like? I listen all different types of music so any suggestions will be welcomed!!!

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,042 The Mix Elder
    I'll just keep sending you them on messenger lol!! :thumb:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yay, keep doing it. I'm really into acoustics right now for some reason
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,532 Staff moderator
    I haven't been able to get enough of Netsky's latest album, and particularly High Alert. So good. Just, so good. Mmmmm.
    "900 years of time and space and I've never met someone who wasn't important.”
     - The 11th Doctor
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    Personal favourite!

Haven't used Spotify is long, all my music is on ITunes xD
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Fanatical Poster
    I don't like Spotify confuses the hell out of me. I canceled my subscription and they were still charging me so I got in touch with them and they were making up excuses to try and keep my money but I said I was going to leave so they refunded me and then I left haha. I use tidal now haven't had a problem with them yet and it's not as confusing for me as Spotify was. I just play the top 20
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Trust me, I'm a doctor Posts: 8,303
    The "Punk goes..." albums offer a great variety of modern pop songs covered by some awesome bands!