Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Help-think I'm loosing it - mind is not connected to body

apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
Help - I think I'm going mad. Seriously - mind fucked up. My body is doing stuff that my mind isn't telling it to do and it isn't listening. Words coming out my mouth- I think as I write but these other unthinked up words are coming out my body. Body is wondering and walking to places but I'm resisting. I'm losing control over my body- please help. So bad, so weird , fucked up person I am

Comments

• StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hey apandav,

Sounds really hard to try and deal with this, your mind and body doing different things. How long has this been going on for? How are you feeling at the moment, is this still happening with your body doing stuff that your mind isn't telling it to? What kind of help and support are you looking to get, you're doing really well to continue to talk about how you're feeling on here.

We're all here for you *hug*
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Help ! I'm worried I'm going psycho for real, it's either that or I'm paranoid- things people said etc. Not adding up
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi apandav, :wave:

Sounds like you were having a difficult time the other day, you said you were worried about going psycho or feeling paranoid, sounds really worrying for you. How are you feeling at the moment?

There's some info about paranoia here that might be useful to have a look at if you like.

We're here for you if you want to talk more :yes: