Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Have feedback about chat?

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Had a particularly good or bad chat? Did you feel heard, supported and safe?

Do you have any suggestions for how we could improve things?

Whether you've had a helpful, unhelpful or 'meh' chat, we want to hear what you think.

Your feedback is really important for us when we're thinking about ways to make chat the most supportive space we can. So we're always happy to hear your thoughts on what works well, what doesn't work so well and how we make it better.

To help with this, we have a feedback form
!

How does it work?

The form will ask you a series of questions about your experience of chat. The more you can tell us the better! But we realise that you might not always have much time, so there are two ways to fill it out:
  • The debrief/rant/vent option to get out anything fustrating from chat (quite short, but write as much as you'd like) or
  • The express option for constructive criticism (if you only have a few seconds) or
  • The in-depth option* for constructive criticism (if you have a minute or two).
* not all the questions are compulsory, so you can still complete it fairly quickly :)

Is it anonymous?

It is if you want it to be.

Letting us know your username can be really helpful as it means it's easier to see how things change over time for you, and can also mean we understand your feedback more fully. However, if you'd prefer to remain anonymous, just leave the username box blank :)

When can I use it?

You can use this form any time and as many times as you like. So if you wanted, you could fill it out after every chat you come to!

You can find the form here.

Any questions? Feel free to ask below :thumb:
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone,

Just a quick update on the feedback form..
    We've added a new question to the full feedback option asking which topics you'd like to see covered in future expert chats.

Of course, you can also vote in our current poll

Look forward to seeing your ideas!

James
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Donee :heart: Hope the feedbacks okaay! Did the lenghly one, took me ages to decide whether I wanted to go for the I only a have a few minutes or the I have timee! But yeah, it's great to see you guys reaching out for feedback ^.^
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Last night I registered to enter Support Chat which I found very helpful, well moderated and lead by The Mix staff. Then aftter logging out, I went to visit General and saw I had to register again before being allowed in. As there are other chat rooms under various categories, will I have to keep registering my name, email address and password every time?

Haven't ever been in a chat room before. Last night I found it daunting, but once I reached the chat rooms, I was fine.