Home Anything Goes
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

Skype Names?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, I was wondering if anyone would like to talk on skype?
I could really do with making some new friends and talking to new people so feel free to add me:
[content removed]

Thanks, leave any names below if you want :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It might be best not to post usernames on here, but get to know people on here first via private message and then consider moving on to skype. As this is a public forum, you can never be sure who's getting this information. If you do go adding people, make sure you're careful about it :)
  • TheMixTheMix The Mix HQPosts: 2,688 Staff Team
    Hiccup wrote: »
    It might be best not to post usernames on here, but get to know people on here first via private message and then consider moving on to skype. As this is a public forum, you can never be sure who's getting this information. If you do go adding people, make sure you're careful about it :)

:yes:

Hiccup's spot on - we ask people not to share personal information on the boards themselves, just in the interests of online safety. You can read a bit more about that in this thread. I've removed your username from the post, but you're more than welcome to get to know people via PM or exchange details privately; it's best kept there. :)

~Mike
    We're @Aife, @Connor, @Emma_, and @Mike - the staff team here at The Mix.

If you're worried about another member, use the report button to make sure a moderator sees it ASAP.

Our private messages are monitored Monday - Sunday (9.30 am - 5.30 pm) and we aim to reply within 24 hours. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

If you would like more information on using the discussion boards, ask at the Help Desk, check out How to use the discussion boards, or send us a private message.

We're not able to provide support via this account but if you're having suicidal thoughts or need support urgently for any reason, please contact Crisis Messenger or call 999.