Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Skype Names?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, I was wondering if anyone would like to talk on skype?
I could really do with making some new friends and talking to new people so feel free to add me:
[content removed]

Thanks, leave any names below if you want :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It might be best not to post usernames on here, but get to know people on here first via private message and then consider moving on to skype. As this is a public forum, you can never be sure who's getting this information. If you do go adding people, make sure you're careful about it :)
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hiccup wrote: »
    It might be best not to post usernames on here, but get to know people on here first via private message and then consider moving on to skype. As this is a public forum, you can never be sure who's getting this information. If you do go adding people, make sure you're careful about it :)

:yes:

Hiccup's spot on - we ask people not to share personal information on the boards themselves, just in the interests of online safety. You can read a bit more about that in this thread. I've removed your username from the post, but you're more than welcome to get to know people via PM or exchange details privately; it's best kept there. :)

~Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.