Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
We are writing some music with the help of a professional band! Share some small positive stories from lockdown to contribute our song over on this thread!

The new skin on mobile

plugitinplugitin NoobPosts: 2,197 Mega Poster
Hi guys, I tried to use the boards on my phone for the first time since the skin upgrade and although I cleared my cache a few times something odd seems to have happened! Attachment not found. Attachment not found. Attachment not found.
Is this just me or a wider problem?

Comments

• The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,538 Staff Moderation Team
    Hey @plugitin ,

Thanks for letting us know about this - it definitely shouldn't look like that!

I've changed a back-end setting for your account, which should update the skin to the new version (those screenshots look like the old one gone wrong).

Let us know if that changes anything :)

James
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • plugitinplugitin Noob Posts: 2,197 Mega Poster
    Hi James, sadly the tinkering didn't work but I changed the skin manually at the bottom of the page and now everything works, hurrah :)