Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

can't post replies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
so, I tried to reply to a topic and got this, tried it a few times and got the same thing, so gave up and hope that it lets me write this message.
It also deleted my post, so I had to try and remember what I said and type it again each time.

Won't let me send the print screen- because of a error message saying too many characters and the limit is 10,000 (clearly this message is short)
the first error message was invalid server response.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey Amy,

Sorry to hear you're having problems posting.
    Are you referring to your replies in this thread? Sometimes the boards posts error messages even when things do actually work, so it's worth refreshing the page after seeing an error just in case.

Let us know if that's not the thread you meant though :)

James
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeh that was it, oops I didn't realise it was posting when I kept trying!
    silly technology...