Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

can't post replies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
so, I tried to reply to a topic and got this, tried it a few times and got the same thing, so gave up and hope that it lets me write this message.
It also deleted my post, so I had to try and remember what I said and type it again each time.

Won't let me send the print screen- because of a error message saying too many characters and the limit is 10,000 (clearly this message is short)
the first error message was invalid server response.

Comments

• TheMixTheMix The Mix HQPosts: 2,654 Staff Team
    Hey Amy,

Sorry to hear you're having problems posting.
    Are you referring to your replies in this thread? Sometimes the boards posts error messages even when things do actually work, so it's worth refreshing the page after seeing an error just in case.

Let us know if that's not the thread you meant though :)

James
    We're @Aife, @Connor, @Emma_, and @Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. If you're worried about another member, you can use the report button and drop @TheMix a private message. Our private messages are only monitored Monday-Sunday 9.30 am - 5.30 pm, and we aim to reply within 24 hours. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account but if you're feeling unsafe and need support urgently, please contact Crisis Messenger or call 999.

If you would like more information on using the discussion boards, head over to the Help Desk or send us a message. 

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeh that was it, oops I didn't realise it was posting when I kept trying!
    silly technology...