Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Friday, Easter bank holiday weekend.

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Attachment not found.
Happy Easter weekend everyone :thumb:

QUESTION TIME!!

What are you going to be getting up to on this lovely four day Easter weekend? Do you do anything to celebrate with your family/friends, any fun activities planned?

Sooooo...

This weekend, today I'm not doing much.Just a chilled day I think, one of my nephews is coming round, so I think we're going to do some fun Easter activities, tomorrow, I am seeing my friend. Sunday I don't think I am doing much, and same for Monday, so we shall see what happens. :thumb:

I hope whatever you end up doing you have fun. :heart:

Sharing is caring :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yay, long weekend! :d

I'm already enjoying the sunshine today and having a relaxed day, might go for a run later on.

I'm seeing family over the weekend and going to a gig in London on Sunday night which I'm excited about as part of the International Ska Festival :hyper:

I also have some college work to do - maybe tomorrow as it's going to rain tomorrow I think..

What's everyone else up to?

Happy Easter!
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Sounds nice :)

Not got anything planned, any ideas - all my friends are busy so that's not an option ?!
  • Options
    It's Derby Day!!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing guys :thumb:

@Jo7 sounds fun. Yeah it's so sunny, it's really nice. :heart: Have a good time with family and also at the gig.

@apandav what about maybe going on a walk, or... just chilling out, listening to music, watching a movie with snacks. Or... making a fun playlist.

@Enchanted am I gonna sound really stupid when I ask what Derby Day is?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    @Enchanted am I gonna sound really stupid when I ask what Derby Day is?

Nooooo hahaha, every year on Good Friday, rival teams play at the same time and it's just called Derby Day ;):p
  • Options
    Enchanted wrote: »

Nooooo hahaha, every year on Good Friday, rival teams play at the same time and it's just called Derby Day ;):p

Ah okay, cool. Thanks for clarifying what it means. :thumb:
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    @*BananaMonkey* thanks for your suggestions, I just feel like nothing's really appealing to me at the moment. My psychologist says I need to figure out things I like , and push myself but it's so hard, I'm trying and just getting more frustrated. I found a TV programme I liked, and I just kept watching it and began to start resenting it. It's good as something to enjoy at the end of a long day, but spending full days I just get put off by tv. I used to watch to a lot but not now, only starting to find a few things to watch and I don't like watching it for full days now, sick of it :(
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I was hoping for some much better weather than this so we could spend lots of time outside but unfortunately there's been a lot of rain today, and it looks like it'll be so tomorrow as well... grr. So we're doing lots of running and holiday planning as well as chilling. Also hoping that we can get out for a nice walk at least once.