Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello Friday!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey people :wave:

So this weeks question is...

What do you enjoy doing on the weekends as the weather is getting nicer and it's lighter evenings

I really enjoy going on walks in the sunshine, just taking in my surroundings and it's so relaxing.

Can't wait to read about what you lovely lot enjoy doing on the weekends :thumb:

ALSO.....

What you guys getting up too this weekend?

This weekend I am taking my nephew to the park, and probs out for lunch. Then just chilling.

Sharing is caring :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tomorrow, I need to tidy up, I think! Sunday is as usual - long run (20 miles) and then visiting my parents.
  • Options
    RavenclawRavenclaw Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    When the weather gets warmer, I love sitting outside to read a good book - even better if I have a nice cool drink or an ice cream too! It's also much easier to motivate myself to go for a walk or get some exercise done when the weather is better, so I hope it improves soon.

This weekend I'm just working - two 7 hour shifts. I also have a ton of schoolwork to catch up on. So not a very fun weekend unfortunately.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Lots of walking or running outside in the countryside and just enjoying the views! The time is slowly coming around and I'm excited about the clocks changing next weekend.

This weekend I'm in Scotland :)
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    plugitin wrote: »
    Lots of walking or running outside in the countryside and just enjoying the views! The time is slowly coming around and I'm excited about the clocks changing next weekend.

This weekend I'm in Scotland :)

Yeah I can't wait for the clocks to change.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "