Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Help! I've lost my touch..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've always been a pleaser in the bedroom, but for the last two years I've been completely without sex.. And now I'm seeing a beautiful woman and all I want to do is please her and I feel like my old ways don't work with her. She has something I've heard referred to as "meat curtains" I hate that term, but for the sake of getting my point across I am throwing it out there.. I don't mind it, I've just never experienced it so I don't know how to eat her out.. I can tell what I'm doing isn't pleasing her as much as it should.. I'm looking for any tips or advice on how to best handle it.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Talk to her, let her guide you. She knows what she likes better than anyone
    Hiccup wrote: »
    Talk to her, let her guide you. She knows what she likes better than anyone
    She tells me she likes to go with the flow and she likes anything.. But I know it's just because she doesn't know what she likes to tell me.. And she's definitely embarrassed of the way her vagina is.. I'm only the second woman she's ever been with, she's used to drunken one night stands with men.. So she's too out of her element to guide me, believe me.. I've tried. So I want to take the pressure off of her.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey Laurdhavemercy - my suggestion would be to take your time, it sounds like it's early days and you're both getting used to one another. We have some articles you might find useful to read as well including this one on how to make sex better: http://www.thesite.org/sex-and-relat...ter-13823.html

This one might have a few tips you can try too: http://www.thesite.org/sex-and-relat...head-3941.html

As @Hiccup says, it's all about communication and it sounds like you're keen not to put too much pressure on her so try and remember there's no rush.

-Jo7
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    Thank you for your input.. I'm just really trying to find out how to navigate around her extra bits of skin down there.. It's like her clit is hidden and I can't keep a focus on it because the skin moves it away. I've never experienced it before, and I know we are still getting used to each other.. But I was just hoping either someone experienced what I'm talking about or that someone was built that way and on the receiving end and could advise me on what i should be doing different.. I did peak at them, but I will definitely be reading those articles you advised, but I think I'm going to have to continue my internet search for something more relatable to my situation.
    What about using a finger to rub her clit at first? (easy way to find the clit) and then transition into going down on her?