Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First time bondage with guy I've not met yet

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys I have a bit of a dilemma I would really appreciate any tips and advice about please, what it is is I've always been curious about bondage with me as the sub and I've got talking to a guy that is into being dom and wants to meet up, he really gets me with it, knows what I like and what I'm into and has all the bdsm gear he has showed me it all, the thing is its just with never having met him before do I trust him to do it all to me? He does seem a really genuine good friendly guy.

Comments

• Options
    My significant other just revealed her desire bondage to me yesterday after eight months of dating and many shared nights together. She had to get comfortabke first and read just how fominant my oersonality was etc etc. Im a very new "master" but I think it's safe to say that if you have not uad time to vet this guy's personality in person many more times than once then you COULD be placing yourself in unneccessary danger. Play it safe and wait until a few dates in vefore requesting some light bondage. Oh ajd a tip, don't uave your safe word as anything funny, already ruined TWO moods for us lol
  • Options
    Hi Mikey1,

Welcome to the boards :wave:

It's really important to make sure you feel safe and trust someone when thinking of trying bondage with them. Have a look at this article on Bondage that can help and mentions certain safety tips - such as;
    • This is NOT something to try with someone you’ve just met. You really don’t know whether they are trustworthy or not until you know them better, however charming they may seem at first.
    • Never let a partner coerce or bully you into any sexual practice that you don’t want to do. It’s perfectly OK to say no, a decent lover will understand.
    • Talk about it beforehand and discuss what you plan to do. Say what you will or will not allow. These rules and limits are sacred and must not be broken during the game.

How do you know him? It seem like you talked a lot about what he likes and what you're interested in, however meeting them first in a public place to discuss all this face to face will help you know more whether you will feel comfortable with them.

If you met them online, have a look at our article on online dating safety.

Do let us know how you get on :yes:

• Options
    Thank you for the advice guys much appreciated I will take it all on board and yeah Christie I will let you know how it goes :)