Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not sure how to use this yet. Just want someone to chat with.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to TheSite message boards :wave:
    Hey! Welcome :wave:
    How this work anyway?
    Mudrun1 wrote: »
    How this work anyway?

Hey @Mudrun1 - welcome to TheSite :wave:

This is a peer support community for 16-25 year olds and I noticed from your profile page that you're quite a bit older than that.

If you're looking for a more suitable online community for support then you might like to take a look at something like Elefriends run by the charity Mind.

Were you looking for anything in particular? Let us know and we might be able to point you in the right direction :)
    Looking for a online support group and I found this forum. I am searching for some people to chat with regarding some things currently happening in my life that might be taking me through a state of depression. Anyone want to chat or can point to a forum that focuses on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Hey @jimwhip09 :wave:

Welcome to TheSite!

You've come to the right place if you're looking for peer support :yes: You can either post on the boards or join our chats when they are open. There's more information about the boards here and live chats here.

Feel free to start a new thread in the Health & Wellbeing forum using the 'New topic' button.

See you around :)