Homeโ€บ Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thumbs up
    ๐Ÿ‘
    Sounds a little sad, but does anyone kind of envy bloggers/vloggers? Since I'm experiencing a quarter life crisis everything must feel like a breeze to them. Plus im paranoid that people still spread nasty gossip about me
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
    ๐Ÿ‘
    :thumb: :)
    :thumb:!
    :thumb: .
    :thumb: I am new to this thing. Looking for a support group for dealing with loneliness after moving away from friends and family. If anyone can direct me where to go on this site it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    :thumb: :)
    :thumb: I am new to this thing. Looking for a support group for dealing with loneliness after moving away from friends and family. If anyone can direct me where to go on this site it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey @jimwhip09 - welcome to TheSite and thanks for signing our confidentiality pledge :)

We run support chats 5 nights a week that you might be interested in - you can see the schedule here: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

If you're looking to get support and talk about your situation then do feel free to post a new topic in the Health & Wellbeing forum too.

We're a friendly bunch here and I'm sure there will be others who can relate to feelings of loneliness and will be willing to offer their advice and support. We have an article with some tips and advice too: http://www.thesite.org/sex-and-relationships/friendship/im-lonely-4526.html

All the best :thumb:
    Jo7 wrote: ยป

Hey @jimwhip09 - welcome to TheSite and thanks for signing our confidentiality pledge :)

We run support chats 5 nights a week that you might be interested in - you can see the schedule here: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

If you're looking to get support and talk about your situation then do feel free to post a new topic in the Health & Wellbeing forum too.

We're a friendly bunch here and I'm sure there will be others who can relate to feelings of loneliness and will be willing to offer their advice and support. We have an article with some tips and advice too: http://www.thesite.org/sex-and-relat...nely-4526.html

All the best :thumb:

Thanks Jo7. I think that I will check out the chat forums. Hopefully that will help with my situation. The live chats that is.

Thank you
    Yepper :yes:
    :thumb:.
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Welcome to thesite @Lucy1103 :wave:
    Thank you :)
    ๐Ÿ‘
    :thumb: Hi
    One World, One Love!
    :thumb:
    thumbs up! (can't find the symbol!)
    :yes:;):thumb: ok
    Just joined. Hello all.
    ๐Ÿ‘
    (Y)
    yup
    :thumb::heart:
    Hi sharkie:)
    :thumb::d
    sounds good to me i can do that!!
    hi! i need help. a girl in my school is really mean to me and it's leaning into me being bullied. i don't know what to do about it. please can someone help tell me how?
    Hey AnonymousSoph. I would keep an eye on this girls behaviour and tell a teacher or any other member of staff or a friend who you trust. Maybe confide in family members. Don't let this girl get away with this spiteful behaviour as its wrong and must be stopped. Keep a diary or notepad to record any forms of nastiness this girl shows whether it be verbal/physical/cyber etc. That's one way of having evidence. All schools are responsible for dealing with all forms of bullying by law. Try visiting www.beatingbullies.com for tips and advice. If she's also using cyber means to attack you visit Google and search for beat cyberbullying and click on the option where it says good to know next to the title. I hope this all works and has been helpful.

Wishing you all the best and stay strong :)