Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello to all

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've come here from being lonely. Although I'm recently married, my husband works late almost all the time. I don't know anyone in the town we live in and it's really starting to weigh on me. So I thought I would try this, find people to talk to, possibly offer some advice and ask for some advice. Nice to meet everyone.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello, welcome to TheSite boards :)
    Welcome to TheSite!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    LSM1971 wrote: »
    I've come here from being lonely. Although I'm recently married, my husband works late almost all the time. I don't know anyone in the town we live in and it's really starting to weigh on me. So I thought I would try this, find people to talk to, possibly offer some advice and ask for some advice. Nice to meet everyone.

Hey there LSM,

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards, it's great to have you as part of the community, another way to get involved with the community, and get talking to people more is TheSite.org support chat and general chat, this gives you the change to get support, but also gives you the chance to have general banter to. To access chat, click here - http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat. However chat does have specific times it's open as well as specific dates, the list will give you a list of when the next chats are on.

Once again, welcome to TheSite ^.^

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
    Thanks so much. I will watch for it,