Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone wave.gif

Sign up is now open for our next support circle chat on Thursday 12th November - a chance to give and get support in a small private group yes.gif

Do you find it hard to get your voice heard in support chat?

Do you enjoy doing what you can to support others?

Here are some quotes from people who have come along before:
It's small enough so you can follow the conversation better.
I was able to look at the websites that where suggested and gather more information to look at. Was really helpful.
I got some great advice which I am going to take away and hopefully try out.
I loved the size of the group! It's smaller so easier to get support :)

This private support session will be hosted by support circle pro Helenmelon and will take place on Thursday 12th November from 8-9.30pm in the Workshop Chat room.

The small group means it's easier to follow and everyone has a chance to talk and be heard. Helen will make sure that happens and she will also do a short opening and closing round to help everyone warm up and unwind. You can ask the group for support on anything that's on your mind, big or small.

We're also looking for people to sign up as listeners and help to encourage and support others. Maybe you've got a good knowledge of other sites, resources and support services or you just enjoy giving people encouragement and support as?

We'll contact you via PM to confirm your place thumb.gif

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey everyone - this special support chat session is taking place this Thursday and we still have places - do sign up if you'd like to come :)

For those that already have I'll drop you a PM this week with the final info.

:thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This is tonight! Deadline for signing up is now closed. However, we do have a couple of spaces left so if you do want to join the group then please PM @James before 3pm today.

Have a good session all those that are going :)