Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sleeping well

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all last night i couldnt sleep till 1:15am my time nd im getting really tired how can i help myself to sleep better coz im a student nd i really need my sleeo coz i cant nap in the daytime plz help. Xx

Comments

• Options
    Hey kirstyo,

It can be so frustrating when you can't get to sleep for ages and feel tired all the time, especially if it's affecting your student life.

Has it been a long term issue, or just recently started?

There can be various causes for not being able to get to sleep. If you're not sure what it might be, you could take a look at this article to explore potential causes. It also contains some handy tips on what you can do to help you sleep better. If it's an ongoing issue, your GP is a good port of call for advice :yes:
  • Options
    @raich been a long time
  • Options
    Hi Kirsty,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with sleeping. I was just wondering if you've had a look at the article which raich posted and whether you found it helpful? I also agree with raich about going to your GP being a good first step, especially given the fact you've said this has been a long term issue.