Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan Your Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you plan to do this week? Share all your great ideas for making the last week of August awesome.

One positive thing you can do is visit an ill or lonely relative.

Comments

• apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    I love these threads, they make me actually plan my week......which is good cause I'd end up doing nothing otherwise :hyper:

Today- had my driving lesson this morning, think I'll tidy up, then go to work for a bit
    Tuesday- training at work in the afternoon, then chill rest of day
    Wednesday- not sure yet :)
    Thursday- going out driving to new places with my dad, then going to the hairdressers
    Friday- therapy then my friends leaving do' at night (she's moving away for uni)
    Saturday- it's my towns annual canal festival, they shut the high street and there's loads of stalls, entertainment and events. I'm going go down for a nosey with my parents. At night they have fireworks and bands at our marina so will be going to that with friends!
    Sunday- lazy day, before work the next day :)
    What's everyone else up to ? :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have the bank on Thursday. Yawn.
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Work Monday to Friday wooo

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

I've got quite a few appointments throughout the week, I'm getting eyebrows done on wednesday and I'm planning to dye my hair purple this week :crazyeyes luckily my natural hair colour isn't too dark so I'm hoping it works out. I think I'm seeing my nephew one day this week and I think my friend is coming over on Friday, then birthday plans at the weekend :)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    ive got a few appointments this week ... also a scan which im terryfied about! might go into work this week but dunno yet.. also having a movie day with mam today :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    work, work, work, gym, leaving do for my favourite colleague (sob), hair cut, packing boxes. everything!
    apandav wrote: »
    I love these threads, they make me actually plan my week......which is good cause I'd end up doing nothing otherwise :hyper:

Today- had my driving lesson this morning, think I'll tidy up, then go to work for a bit
    Tuesday- training at work in the afternoon, then chill rest of day
    Wednesday- not sure yet :)
    Thursday- going out driving to new places with my dad, then going to the hairdressers
    Friday- therapy then my friends leaving do' at night (she's moving away for uni)
    Saturday- it's my towns annual canal festival, they shut the high street and there's loads of stalls, entertainment and events. I'm going go down for a nosey with my parents. At night they have fireworks and bands at our marina so will be going to that with friends!
    Sunday- lazy day, before work the next day :)

So much better than doing nothing.
    Melian wrote: »
    I have the bank on Thursday. Yawn.

I know how you feel. I had the bank today. It's no better on the phone. They expect you to remember all sorts of direct debits that went out automatically so you didn't give them any thought. I once had my account blocked because I couldn't remember my overdraft limit, having never been overdrawn. My argument that it didn't matter what the limit was didn't help.
    Work Monday to Friday wooo

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

What about the evenings?
    I've got quite a few appointments throughout the week, I'm getting eyebrows done on wednesday and I'm planning to dye my hair purple this week :crazyeyes luckily my natural hair colour isn't too dark so I'm hoping it works out. I think I'm seeing my nephew one day this week and I think my friend is coming over on Friday, then birthday plans at the weekend :)

That sounds like a week that is busy in a good way.
    ive got a few appointments this week ... also a scan which im terryfied about! might go into work this week but dunno yet.. also having a movie day with mam today :)

What film?
    plugitin wrote: »
    work, work, work, gym, leaving do for my favourite colleague (sob), hair cut, packing boxes. everything!

Lifting boxes could count as extra fitnesss training.
    Finish doing things I've been procrastinating before September starts...
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    WayneS wrote: »

What about the evenings?

Minecraft and YouTube as usual
    CLEANING. We're moving out of our house on Sunday and my housemates all work full time, so I think most of the cleaning will fall to me.
    Got an appointment to pick up my new glasses tomorrow which is exciting because I haven't had new frames for about 5 years.
    Tomorrow my two darlings and I are going to Windsor ahead of a lovely wedding the day after. Tuesday I hope to start building a tree house which should last the rest of the week while keeping a hawkeye out for hornets.
    Tomorrow my two darlings and I are going to Windsor ahead of a lovely wedding the day after. Tuesday I hope to start building a tree house which should last the rest of the week while keeping a hawkeye out for hornets.

Have a lovely time in Windsor and at the wedding Poppi!
    Sounds like an exciting task- building a tree house.

I have a bad enough phobia of wasps, never mind hornets!!!!