Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Alone

ShatteredSecretsShatteredSecrets Posts: 186 Helping Hand
I've never felt more alone than I do right now. It honestly feels like something really bad could happen to me and nobody would bat an eyelid. I'm obviously just not important to people and so very incredibly replaceable.

Today I lost the one person I thought would never turn their back on me and I'm heartbroken. They were the only person who kept me grounded and now I have nothing. Nobody understands me and I just want this all to be over. Nobody wants to or can help me.

I just can't cope anymore.

I am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do you want to say more about this person and what has happened?

It sounds like you're feeling like no one understands how you're feeling right now. We're here to listen and support you in any way we can *hug*
  • Options
    ShatteredSecretsShatteredSecrets Posts: 186 Helping Hand
    I don't really want to say who they are but long story short, they're sick of me "complaining" about how much pain i'm in and how life is. They were the only person I'd really talk to about certain things and now it feels like I really am by myself. I can't talk to anybody bc if this person supppsedly thought the world of me and could say that, then how would everyone else react?

I just don't know where I stand anymore. I feel so painfully ignored by everyone and everything. I feel myself slipping into a downward self-destructive spiral and idk how to stop it all :(

I am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aw SS - I know how it can fee when you think you have the support of someone and they turn your back on you. It's a painful thing, and you can feel abandoned by someone who you know 'gets' you.

Im sorry that this person has made you feel so alone and rejected. It might help for you to think that you are not alone, in feeling alone - if that makes sense? You're supported to and listened to on here, as Jo7 mentioned. It can feel like a shock when someone we rely on so much walks away from us. It could be that your friend was having an off-day, and just had to step away for a bit. I know this isn't great for you, as you can feel quite sidelined by this action.

I know you said that you didn't have anyone else you could talk to, but perhaps it might be worthwhile thinking if there is someone you speak to that might be able to support you? It may be that you could rely too heavily on one person, and they have found it quite hard to be there for you, as much as you needed them. Perhaps you could think about widening the circle of people you can talk to about how you feel? I know that can be a hard/scary thought - but it might be worth considering, then you have a pool of people you can reach out to, when you feel you need their support. :yes:

You can always contact Support Line too, if you need to talk to someone in the meantime, but don't feel like you have anyone at the moment. They provide confidential emotional support to both children and adults, and you can contact them on 01708 765200.

I hope this helps SS - please keep posting and letting us know how you are *hug*