Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Invisible

ShatteredSecretsShatteredSecrets Posts: 186 Helping Hand
I just feel so darn invisible. Like nobody cares about me. I've tried my best to try and get support. I reach out like it's nobody's business yet it seems like nobody cares. Or they have no time to care or they simply just cannot be bothered. Too much seems to be happening and it's like I can't talk to anyone about it because they just don't seem to understand and think the worst of a situation. It's like I never get a chance to explain it or myself.

The hospital have been really trying to get hold of me for the last few days and I've been too afraid to answer their calls. Whilst admitted I had a few cardiac problems, fainting episodes, as well as my haematoma. Eventually the call was answered and they want me back in sooner rather than later. They didn't tell me why and the information I have is limited. It is giving me so much anxiety. I don't know how to cope. I'm still in a bit of pain, and struggle with my breathing at times. I was thinking of going to a GP this week but then figured what's the point? Like I seem to deserve all these issues. They wouldn't happen on their own. If I had just sucked it up and not had surgery then these issues wouldn't be here. Even my old GP said I was too young to have the surgery.

I have just lost all hope in life now. I'm sorry this isn't a happy or hopeful post or involve any good news whatsoever. Life just could not get any worse right now.
500% done.

(Sorry. Need to rant because it seems my voice goes unheard a lot of the time. I don't expect anybody to read or reply. Just needed to be said.)

I am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Comments

• apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Really want to give you a big *hug* ShatteredSecrets

I am sorry to hear that you have been having struggles with your health recently. Just wanted to say it's not your fault, you made the decision which you though was best for you - I can't imagine how hard this was, but I'll bet it took a lot. It wouldn't haven't been possible to know the outcome, nobody can predict what the future holds. Things sounds very scary but please don't be afraid to reach out, GPs and other health professionals are here to help.

I really hope things get better for you! Remeber you don't know what the future holds :heart: