Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chat is on a break until Sunday the 9th of August

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
the-benefits-of-taking-a-break-on-learning-and-productivity.png

Hey everyone,

As Jo mentioned (here), chat is taking a break for one week. This is to help everyone take a breather, recharge and it gives us a chance to step back a bit and see how things are going.

Chat will be back as usual from Sunday the 9th of August.

In the meantime, if you'd like some extra support, the boards are always open :)
You could also get in touch with Get Connected, or search our list of other support organisations.

However, we will still be running the Summer Quiz on Wednesday!

Watch this space for more info on that :)

Also, if you feel like writing a round, drop me a PM ;)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's not fairrr :( it's the summer holidays James! Us youth get bored easily ;) lmfao. I miss chat already!!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Thats the day I move into my new house :O - Imma miss Summer Quiz :o
  • casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Charlee wrote: »
    That's not fairrr :( it's the summer holidays James! Us youth get bored easily ;) lmfao. I miss chat already!!

I agree its not fair and im bored too! I really want chat as well :(
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey guys,

We realise putting chat on a break is not ideal, so I'm sorry to hear you're missing it at the moment.
    These breaks are quite important for us, as they give us a chance to check how things are going and make sure that chat is the best and most helpful that it can be :)
    They're also a chance for everyone to stand back a bit and come back feeling a little more fresh.

I hope that makes sense, even if it is a bit annoying.

The summer quiz is happening on Wednesday, so that's a good chance to check in with everyone :)