Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Intro to break the ice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello my name is Daniel.

I've signed up today because I am reaching a delicate point of life and need advice to get myself on the right track.

I look forward to posting and hearing peoples responses and queries.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to TheSite message boards :wave: :)
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Daniel,

Welcome to TheSite! :)

It's great that you're reaching out at this point in your life - it's always good to seek support or advice when things get tricky.
    I see you've found your way to the Work & Volunteering section already, which is great!

For more info and tips on getting set up, take a look around the Start Here section.

I'm James by the way, on of the moderators here. Nice to meet you!

See you around :)
  • Options
    Hi Daniel,

Welcome to TheSite boards :)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    djm2015 wrote: »
    Hello my name is Daniel.

I've signed up today because I am reaching a delicate point of life and need advice to get myself on the right track.

I look forward to posting and hearing peoples responses and queries.

Hello Daniel :3

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards, it's always great to see new members joining the community. - TheSite.org also has a chat room where you can gain support, or go for a general natter with the community, and is open every day, other than Friday and Saturday, between 8-9.30 - Link can be found here for more information - http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat - I look forward to seeing you about.

Best wishes,
    Whispers