Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Support Circle chat Tues 16th June 8-9.30pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave:

Support Circle is a live chat for a small group of no more than 12 of you facilitated by one of our awesome mods Helenmelon.

The small group means it's easier to follow and everyone has a chance to talk and be heard. Helen will make sure that happens and she will also do the usual opening and closing round questions to help everyone join in as well as a reminder of the group agreement to keep everything in chat confidential.

Everyone is welcome to sign up to this smaller group session to get some advice and support from the community for whatever is on your mind - maybe you're struggling with what to do when college finishes, worried about your relationship or your mental health? Whatever it is, this is a safe space to talk. We're also looking for people to sign up as listeners and help to encourage and support others. Maybe you've got a good knowledge of other sites, resources and support services or you just enjoy giving people encouragement and support?
If you're keen to help others or you'd like to have the chance to get support in a small group then this chat is for you :yes:

We'll contact you via PM to confirm your place.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thank you so much I have done it means a lot thank u :)
    thank you so much I have done it means a lot thank u :)

:thumb:
    We still have quite a few places for tomorrow night so do sign up if you're interested folks :)
    This is TONIGHT - we have spaces left, please do sign up if you'd like to come and get support in a small safe group :)
  • ShatteredSecretsShatteredSecrets Posts: 186 Helping Hand
    Sorry quick question! Will there be anybody modding the chat or is it entirely peer led? :)

I am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Sorry quick question! Will there be anybody modding the chat or is it entirely peer led? :)

There will be a mod - Helenmelon will be hosting the chat :)
  • ShatteredSecretsShatteredSecrets Posts: 186 Helping Hand
    I thought this was amazing tonight! Thanks so much for everyone at TS!!!! Keep 'em coming when you can! :thumb:*hug*

I am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Great to hear how much you enjoyed it - we're aiming to do support circle once a month at the moment so look out for another date in July! :)