Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Support Circle Chat: Wed 20th May - Sign up to get support in a smaller group

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello :wave:

Finding it hard to feel heard in a busy support chat?

Looking for a more close-knit space to take it in turns to get support?

Enjoy listening and helping others and looking to do it some more?

Support Circle is a live chat for a small group of no more than 12 of you. This means it's a bit easier to follow and everyone has a chance to talk.

We're inviting anyone that would like to try this smaller group session to get some advice and support from the community on whatever is on your mind.

We're also looking for people to sign up as listeners and help to encourage and support others. Maybe you've got a good knowledge of other sites, resources and support services or you just enjoy giving people encouragement and support?

The chat is taking place on Wednesday 20th May from 8-9.30pm and will be moderated by Helenmelon.

Any questions about the chat feel free to ask!

17448811300_1f67fd4f51_m.jpg

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey everyone - plenty of places for this chat on Wednesday, do sign up if you'd like to come! :)

Here are some quotes from past attendees on what they got from the chat...
    I loved the size of the group! It's smaller so easier to get support :)
    I like how literally everyone works together
    I got some great advice which I am going to take away and hopefully try out
    I liked the way whoever wanted to share had a chance to do so. I liked the way everyone helped each other as much as they could.
    the people who shared things were brave and appreciative of some closer support
    I liked that everyone who was there to talk about stuff had the space to do so
    The boards are going down tomorrow for upgrade so if you sign up today or tomorrow then you will also be asked for a contact email address so that we can confirm your place and send you the password you will need to access the room. We won't use the email for anything else.

Thanks! :)

Those that have signed up already you should already have a PM with the details.
    Gutted I can't go to this one!