Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

soo I like this girl but I don't know what to do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so i was talking to a girl is was all going well she was replying instantly emojis the whole lot then i asked her for her number and she took a wholeday to reply (my friend said she was busy the whole day so is it my fault?) so i just deleted the DM and after i had deleted it she put a pic on instagram saying "people need to realize that some days i dont feel like talking to people" i want to pop up back to her what shall i say? it has been a week or two now +she has been liking all the pictures i have put up someone please help.

kind regards
-Barmi

Comments

• Options
    She fancies the attention. If she'd really dig you, she would have no problems chatting you up. Also, fucking vaguebooking "some people ..." bullshit posts? Instant turn off if you are over the age of 16.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Also, fucking vaguebooking "some people ..." bullshit posts? Instant turn off if you are over the age of 16.

Thanks don't get the last bit tho.
  • Options
    Thanks but I don't understand what you mean in the last sentence.
  • Options
    Sounds like to me she has a few personal issues going on. There maybe a good enough reason to why she doesnt want to always talk to people everyday. Some people like to have there own space and enjoy their own company at times. Either that theres something shes not telling about herself or she just likes her own space.

I would ask her anything what she ment with that status just yet but I would play it cool so she doesnt get the impression that anythings wrong. Carry on talking to her and get to know her. I wouldnt ask her anything too personal just yet.

Maybe when shes next online u could ask her wether or not she wants to go out for a drink with u. If she says no then dont be too disheartned as its early days and u two are bf and gf yet but if she says yes then thats great. Show her all the good things about u and what u do for a living. Dress to impress is key and first impressions count, smile, be friendly and do go to over the top and complitment her. Just be urself and have a good time.

Your know in time wether theres something for progression there or to remain as u both are. You will know more in time but u dont have to think about that just yet. Keep enjoying the single life, have fun with friends and keep talking to that girl.

Good Luck x
  • Options
    Thank you very much
  • Options
    barmi wrote: »
    Thanks don't get the last bit tho.

vaguebooking is a term where you passive-aggressively rant about a person on social media without naming or addressing that person. Imagine you try to reach a person 4-5 times and they don't pick up and that person makes a status update on facebook saying "I wish some people would get the hint that I don't want to talk to them."

I would steer clear and only re-engage if she gets in touch.

Again, she liked the talking as long as it was online and platonic. As soon as you asked for her number she backed off. She is clearly busy on your instagram, but does not want to get in touch with you. As long as you don't want more than talking online that's fine, but I would not expect that this is going anywhere, especially if she cannot communicate to you in clear terms that she is not interested but simply fades on you. Super immature bullshit.
  • Options
    Oh haha love the way you structured that thanks for the advice
  • Options
    Hi barmi, u ok? That's ok. I'm here if u wanna talk :)
  • Options
    Thank you crazycat I haven't spoke ringer in about 3 week how should I start the convo should I ask her if she wants to go out or hold I say I'm sorry
  • Options
    Ringer??? Her*
  • Options
    Thats ok barmi, I think sending her a quick text just keeping it short and sweet saying hi how are u? Was just checking to say if u were alright? Message me if u wanna meet up and talk sometime, take care barmi.

I think that's all u need to say. Then once u sent her that text message hopefully in a couple of days or so u will hear back from her with the outcome of what she decides. Dont be disappointed if she doesn't wanna talk to u, dont take it personally. You know it's not u and its just her trying to come to terms with everything what's on her mind right now.

Maybe in a months time u could ask her again and she will be in a better place. Just be there for her, show her that u care, be urself and ask her informal questions like what shes been up to? How was her day etc?

I hope that helps x
  • Options
    Thank you soo much!!