Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i need to chat

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, so iv had a lot of mdma and just need to talk. Please help

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Assuming you're coming down now as this was posted a few hours ago. If you haven't done MDMA before the comedown can be quite nasty, you might feel like you have a cold or the flu. Treat yourself as if you do, drink plenty of water or juice and have a nice bath.
    Im going through similar shit. I been snorting alot of heroin and im just sick and tired. Ive numbed myself to not feel and now ive put myself in a position where im probably ging to be homeless in a week and then I'll lose my job and i just dont know what to do.
    Any suggestions?
    I have income i just cant find anything affordable enough now that ive waoted so long
    Hi MS. How are you feeling right now? Please tell us more about your situation.

@Harley I think you should quit taking drugs. My cousin is sober for a year now. He takes drug and binge alcohol at the same time. The only thing that make him get back on the right track is to stop all his harmful habits and it became necessary for him to get a drug and alcohol services rehab therapies. I hope you'll find another job and home soon. You still have your chance to get things right. Take this as a friendly advice, take care of your health because it is one of your greatest wealth.
    My sister had tried to quit on her own but the result is she just came back from using drugs again.. that's why we also decided to admit her to Better Hope Treatment Place for detox and therapies. She's still recovering and we're hoping this will finally help her start a new life and be sober for a long term. As a brother all I'm giving her is moral support.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    HMatt68 wrote: »
    As a brother all I'm giving her is moral support.

This is really positive. :thumb:
    Hi ms538, do u have any family or friends who are supporting u with ur recovery? What sort of help or therapy u recieving right now?

All these things are really postive so its good the help is there avaliable for u. The journey ur on is a steady and slow process which won't get rid of the problem over night and u know that. You need to continue and see this to the end.

You have a lot of support on here and from other people. Keep staying on this path to grow, devolpe and be the person u once was before. You can do this remember! I know and everyone else on here knows.

Stay strong and keep progressing xx