Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi Everyone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi my name is CrazyCat and I am new to the site. I would like to meet new people and share my experiences.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to TheSite message boards CrazyCat :wave: :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    CrazyCat wrote: »
    Hi my name is CrazyCat and I am new to the site. I would like to meet new people and share my experiences.

Warm welcome to TheSite.org message boards, CrazyCat! :heart:
    Welcome to TheSite CrazyCat :)
    Hey crazyCat am always here for you if you every need to talk and welcome to the site hope you like it :) xxx
    Welcome :)
    Hi there CrazyCat,

Welcome to TheSite boards :)
    CrazyCat wrote: »

Hey CrazyCat,

Can you tell us a bit about yourself, are you currently working/studying/something else?

What sorts of things do you enjoy doing?

:)
    Im undergoing a twelve month scholarship as a kitchen asistant/Front of house team member. This comes to an end tomorrow unfortunatly as this was only for gaining experience in a hospitality environment, develop my skills and see what I would be like in a work environment. I am looking to now find full time or part time work in a similar enviroment or in retail environment like working in a clothes shop where I can gain future employment.

In my spare time I like watching any films, especially the saw films lol. I also like listening to music including R&B and Dance, enjoy cooking and making pizzas, socialsing with friends and family and having some time for self.

Thats basicly everything lol

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments :)

xx