Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

introducing myself

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello, i'm a newbie here and not sure what i'm doing.. lol
yep i'm a blonde alright and need a slow step by step guide ;)

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    joules wrote: »
    hello, i'm a newbie here and not sure what i'm doing.. lol
    yep i'm a blonde alright and need a slow step by step guide ;)

Hey Joules,

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards! Despite your hair colour, whenever we come across a new site it can at times be difficult as fudgecakes getting around the place! But once you start getting into it, you'll honestly love it ;)

We also have a chat everyday, apart from Friday and Saturday. This includes support chat, and general chat, and times can be found on this linky!! :heart: - Which is often the best place to start, and the best place to start getting to know other TS'ers. Can't wait to see you around Joules!!

Best wishes,
    Whispers
  • Options
    Welcome! :wave:
  • Options
    thank u whisper for the lovely welcome. not sure why i'm here to be honest, was browsing the web for advice an come across this place, i must say all ur topics are very useful, something for everyone here.
  • Options
    hello mike, how are u.?? ;)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    joules wrote: »
    thank u whisper for the lovely welcome. not sure why i'm here to be honest, was browsing the web for advice an come across this place, i must say all ur topics are very useful, something for everyone here.

It's a great place to look for advice, without doubt! What kinda advice where you search the web for? :heart:
  • Options
    hi whisper, i was looking online for advice and general enquires about how loud and how late can people play there music.
    the thing is the woman next door encourages her son to play the music loud, whenever the young lad is home alone even tho his music can still be heard from my livingroom it isn't that loud, but as soon as the mother comes home the volume goes up. till now my neighbours an i kept to ourselves, even tho since i have lived here her dog has done nothing but bark morning noon an night, i've not reported the dog, i've just put him to the back of my mind. whenever we saw each other it was only a polite hello. but these last 4 weeks have been hell, i've not approached her to ask her to turn the music down as she isn't approachable, she not understanding when it comes to rules, she is the kinda woman who lives by her rules an her rules only. i've reported her for her loud music, but then my daughter asked nicely on facebook to her son to turn down the music, he typed back saying no but keep reporting us anyway coz the music isn't stopping anytime soon, she then banged on my front door yelling an screaming at me saying exactly what her son had told my daughter on facebook, she also added that i cannot get the police involved because they will have me for wasting police time. i'm stuck now and don't know what else to do, i've even joined the council web site for a home swap just so i can get a quiet life.
  • Options
    A big welcome CE along in chat and get support :)
  • Options
    Hey joules,

Welcome to TheSite boards.