Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The first week of February has touched down. What will you do to make it roar like a firework? Hopefully the weather will be a bit warmer. Share the plans that will make your week a super week.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A lot of tidying, flating viewing and dependng on Thursday, packing for a possible flat move on Monday.
    Melian wrote: »
    A lot of tidying, flating viewing and dependng on Thursday, packing for a possible flat move on Monday.

Flat oves can be exciting. Is it completely ready or will you have to do stuff to it after moving in to make it just right?
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Being happy that it's getting lighter in the evenings is on the agenda. Otherwise, hopefully getting a car :D
    WayneS wrote: »
    Flat oves can be exciting. Is it completely ready or will you have to do stuff to it after moving in to make it just right?

It's unfurnished.
    plugitin wrote: »
    Being happy that it's getting lighter in the evenings is on the agenda. Otherwise, hopefully getting a car :D

That's a good reason to be happy. What is the number of that item on your agenda?
    Melian wrote: »
    It's unfurnished.

Oh no. Better buy some chairs. One for you and another for me.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    WayneS wrote: »
    That's a good reason to be happy. What is the number of that item on your agenda?

Of being happy? Attempting to be quite high up!
    Taking my daughter to a soft play birthday party on Saturday :) and currently doing an arts and crafts project consisting of a scrapbook for my friend who is having her first baby on Thursday!
    Myskaria wrote: »
    Taking my daughter to a soft play birthday party on Saturday :) and currently doing an arts and crafts project consisting of a scrapbook for my friend who is having her first baby on Thursday!

Wow your week is going to be busy. Preparing for a baby then parrtying with a babyl. Have fun at the party.