Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So apparently, today is 'Blue Monday'?

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
Lots of people seem to be talking about 'Blue Monday' - the third Monday of January and the most depressing day of the year. Apparently.

Well, our YouTube team are not convinced..

As Becki says in the video, we know that while some months might be harder than others, people suffer from depression every day of the year. So we've come up with 8 tips to keep the blues at bay:

Lbq28MLl.jpg

Can you think of any other little things that might help?

And for bonus points, help us think of an alternative name for today! The video covered quite a few (I quite like Hugh (Grant) Monday). Can you think of any others?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    James wrote: »
    The video covered quite a few (I quite like Hugh (Grant) Monday).
    Hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Hey James

This thread was great to see and made me smile!Every day feels like it has some depressing parts to me(I am diagnosed with MH ISSUES)so it didnt really make much difference to me that it is known as :Blue Monday".

I don't do anytjing of those things!....
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey AngelFace,

Glad you liked the video :)
    Though sorry to hear that every day has its depressing parts for you - that sounds like it must be quite hard?

It's interesting that you don't do any of the things listed in the picture. Do you think if you tried some of them it would help?
  • Options
    MikeS wrote: »
    Hahahahahahaha

This. Literally.
  • Options
    hahahahhaa this is hilarious!
  • Options
    Hiya James

I have tried soo many times and in soo many ways to make it help but as of yet,have not found anything that properly works for me,Yeah, it is hard.Very hard!

Although I do not drink a lot or take any drugs...I dont do any of the rest!!

Thank you xx