Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wil he ever get bk to normal??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
At a works do I had a drunken snog with guy who works with me and we hung out all night hugging and kissing

Since then even after 3 wks me being off he's still being off with me no longer bantering with me etc... I talked to one of the guys in my office and said maybe he's embarrassed. Will he ever get bk to norm with me

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That will depend on his personal situation - if he's in a relationship, or just doesn't fancy you for example he'll maybe regard it as a mistake and want to avoid anything like it happening again in future. If so, it's just a case of living with it - it's the perils of the office party.
    krng wrote: »
    That will depend on his personal situation - if he's in a relationship, or just doesn't fancy you for example he'll maybe regard it as a mistake and want to avoid anything like it happening again in future. If so, it's just a case of living with it - it's the perils of the office party.

He's not in a relationship but he doesn't remember much of the night but he did say he liked me and stuff like that but don't think he remembers but just want his old self to come bk
    His old self as in just the banter you used to have at work, or the potential for it to turn into a relationship?
    He should get some balls and return to work and stop being a wuss!
    Hi Nerdy, welcome to the boards :wave:

Must be quite frustrating for you at the moment, and it's completely understandable that you want everything is back to normal!

There could be many reasons why he's acting off. It could be like your colleague says, that he's embarrassed or feels awkward about the whole thing, or it could be something else. Perhaps he doesn't realise he's being off and isn't really thinking about it or perhaps wants to avoid it as relationships at work are complicated. Would you ever consider asking him if everything is ok?

This isn't just about him though...How do YOU feel about him? Are you ok for this to just be one night of fun, or do you want more? Him saying he liked you must be hard to forget.
    You mentioned you were off after for 3 weeks, have either of you contacted each other in between?

Also have a look at our article on work and love when you can.

Do let us know how you get on *hug*
    christele wrote: »
    Hi Nerdy, welcome to the boards :wave:

Must be quite frustrating for you at the moment, and it's completely understandable that you want everything is back to normal!

There could be many reasons why he's acting off. It could be like your colleague says, that he's embarrassed or feels awkward about the whole thing, or it could be something else. Perhaps he doesn't realise he's being off and isn't really thinking about it or perhaps wants to avoid it as relationships at work are complicated. Would you ever consider asking him if everything is ok?

This isn't just about him though...How do YOU feel about him? Are you ok for this to just be one night of fun, or do you want more? Him saying he liked you must be hard to forget.
    You mentioned you were off after for 3 weeks, have either of you contacted each other in between?

Also have a look at our article on work and love when you can.

Do let us know how you get on *hug*

Hi :) well I thoought us being apart 3 wks that would b it he was ok Monday but today lil arsy not sure if he has been ribbed quite a bit