Home Introduce Yourself
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

Hello, I am new to TheSite.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I am new to The Site.

My Name is Amelia. I'm 16 years old. I do not really know what to say about myself, I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters...My family is REALLY!!! strict.

I like swimming, running, football,Drawing, Watching movies, traveling, Playing with my brothers and sisters, and doing pranks with my twin brother! (:

From Amelia(:

I did not really know what to put here, I'm sorry.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey ameila
    Welcome to thesite :wave:
    Welcome amelia :)
    Lovely introduction Amelia! Welcome to TheSite boards, 'tis great to have you here :)
  • JamesJames Posts: 1,706 Community Manager
    Hey Amelia,

Welcome to TheSite boards!

It sounds like you've got lots of interests, which is awesome :)
    Seeing as you like films, maybe you could post about the last movie you watched in this thread over in Travel & Free Time. As you also like travelling, why not post about your favourite place to visit in this thread?

If you'd like any more info about this place, take a look at our Start Here section, which should answer any questions you have. If it doesn't, feel free to post over in the Help Desk :)

See you around!
    James (mod)
    Hello Jame,
    Thank you. I am going to have a look at the threads.

Also someone already gave me all the link to the site :) Thank you
    Welcome Amelia :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards Amelia, great to see you on board!! :wave: