Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I don't know

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have no idea why but I have felt really down all day. I didn't sleep well last night and felt really ill all day. I went to bed early(6:30) and slept for 3 hours. But now I can't sleep, I have a splitting headache but have taken everything that I can, and I feel emotionally down. I know I'm tired and ill and that's all a cause of feeling emotional drained, but I know what that feels like, and this isn't that. All I want to do is dream but it's like I can't escape my own head. Like the only conversations I can have is with myself.

Comments

• Options
    Hi

Sorry to hear things are difficult for you, do you have any support with your feelings at all?

Lack of sleep and being ill doesn't help the low feeling either but I can see you are aware of that. Is there anything that could help lift your mood at all or help you relax to get some sleep?

Sending hugs your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Not really. I was constantly waking up last night after I got to sleep at 3:30. I've tried a lot in the past( I had horrific insomnia and would only get 1-2 hours sleep a night) but nothing worked.
    I hate doing something that makes me happy because I always end up really low afterwards.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Hi, I normally get around 3-4 hours sleep a night, as much as it annoys me , meditation before I go to bed helps.it didnt for the first few weeks but now it does! Theres loads of free apps and websites and stuff to use? Hope it helps , it might be worth trying?