Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is it long enough?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been talking to this really nice guy, who has a lot common with me. But there's one thing that's just making me think more about it all, and thats the fact that he only split up with his ex-girlfriend of six years four months ago. He doesn't really talk about her or anything, all i know is that it took me only a month or so to get over a six-month relationship, but I know guys think very differently about these things to girls. Does this seem ok or do you think I should possibly give him a fair bit more time? Or is it just a case of taking things very slowly, probably like you should do in most relationships, not that I am very good at it, if the past is anything to go by!

Comments

• Options
    That varies from person to person so it's impossible to tell if he is ready or not. The only way to find out is through him. Meaning, you should have a talk with him about it.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm just not sure of how to approach it. And it would require him replying to my messages too....FFS!