Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stuck (s/h stuff etc)

Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
I completely broke down. I can't cope. I literally cannot get through the day. This depression is destroying me. If I'm not asleep I need to cut or drink or smoke otherwise I just can't function. It's crippling. It's causing me physical chest pain I can't breathe properly. My ribs are completely cut up. I've never been so bad befoe theres just blood everywhere. And it's stillnot enough. I just want to wnd it now I want all this pain to just go. The physcal pain doesnt fix this emotional shit anymore and no ones helping me and no one cares and I cant fucking fix it. I need out. I'm just scared. I'm so os scared.

Comments

• Options
    I don't want to hurt muself anymore but I can't cope. please someone just help me
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Morning Anna, how are you feeling today?

I'm barely awake at the moment but I just wanted to post and say there are people here who want to listen and help you.

Hope you're feeling a little better this morning *hug*
  • Options
    Like shit. I'm just waking up depressed everyday. I don't want to get up and carry on its just too painful
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    Like shit. I'm just waking up depressed everyday. I don't want to get up and carry on its just too painful

It's ok to feel like that but it is probably worth thinking about the reason for it?

Has anything in particular triggered these feelings? Is there anyone you can go and talk to - a doctor or a mental health professional of some kind? Even just a friend who would be willing to listen? We're here if you want to vent and let off steam, but I find that nothing quite beats having a cuddle and a shoulder to cry on.

Have you got anything planned for today? Or something exciting at the weekend? It would maybe a good idea to see if you can arrange some things over the summer to keep you looking forward to things - even just going for coffee or window shopping with some friends can give you something concrete to hold on to.
  • Options
    Been depressed for months but my ex got a new gf. And its not the fact he did its who it is. I still love him and he said the other day since they've been together he still loves me so that hasn't helped either. it's just thrown me off completely.

There's no one i can talk to no. My friends just don't care and theyre not even here for me. A professional would just put me on pills cos talking with then doesn't do anything and neither do the therapies.

I'm going to my exes house today because we're going to a festival together tomorrow over the weekend.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    *hug* I think Franki has covered everything I would have said, soo...

I hope you enjoy the festival :)
  • Options
    I doubt i will