Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Please wish me all the good luck for this one please :(

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How are you feeling today Heather?

I think people are only asking what operation you had etc, because there might be some of us who have had the same thing / something similar and could share our experiences with you.

ill pm u yellow beause of some pople posting things. before it turned even worse

iam not posting about it on this post now. it all gone agest me. better of pm u what happened ok hun
  • Options
    Heather, nobody is being nasty. Like YSH has said I only asked cos I may have been through something similar. But it's fine I get that you hate me, and don't want to talk to me.
  • Options
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

:impissed::mad::crying::crying::crying:
  • Options
    I am sorry if I gave you that impression of being nasty or whatever.

I didn't mean to come across that way.
  • Options
    hi

Will u just leave me aloneeeeeeeee :impissed:
  • Options
    Will u just leave me aloneeeeeeeee :impissed:

FINE whatever.
  • Options
    good
  • Options
    Can I just ask one question?
  • Options
    Nope

dont bother inboxing me i wont reply niver so not worth it
  • Options
    Heather, its fine. If we didn't want to help you, and do what's best for you, we wouldn't ask these questions. Try not to lash out at other users.

Every time we ask for more information its to help you better, not because anyone thinks you're lying or to attack you.

If you want to share, do, please do. But when you don't share information, no-one can do their best for you.
  • Options
    This is a bit much.

*hug* Heather, you're aloud to post as much as you want just as everyone else, okay? Don't let this stop you from accessing the support. Hope you're feeling better today.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Heather, its fine. If we didn't want to help you, and do what's best for you, we wouldn't ask these questions. Try not to lash out at other users.

Every time we ask for more information its to help you better, not because anyone thinks you're lying or to attack you.

If you want to share, do, please do. But when you don't share information, no-one can do their best for you.

y should tell say when my post end up negertive like it is and people go agest me and try and pick a fight with me
  • Options
    I'm just gonna stop commenting. Cos clearly I am in the wrong.
  • Options
    This is a bit much.

*hug* Heather, you're aloud to post as much as you want just as everyone else, okay? Don't let this stop you from accessing the support. Hope you're feeling better today.

well it has now havent it
  • Options
    Not at all. You have as much right as anyone else. Don't let this stop you.

Talk to the people you want to, and ignore the others... you can ignore people on their profile's so you don't see their posts - but that is entirely up to you. :heart:
  • Options
    Heather, people have only asked what the operation is because it'll help them understand more/offer more support.
    Please try and calm down, and think rationally. No one has deliberately been horrible to you, and no one is saying you need to leave/stop posting. If you want to make that decision it is completely yours and yours alone.
    Helen has already made the rules clear, and no one has since broken the rules.