Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Yellow Coke ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    budda wrote: »
    Its a lovely market isnt it, people paying £40 for what is supposed to be a gram (but probably is less) from a bloke they barely know, knowing full well that its a dodgy colour and its been cut with god knows what.
    in my defence, it was a dark parking lot window-to-window transaction
  • Options
    haha
  • Options
    TheSteve wrote: »
    :banghead: fuck u nigga, i just bought yellow shit last night and picked up some of the best pussy my car has ever seen and what happens?
    the bitch yells at me for giving her yellow and after 1 minute of her sucking my dick, she gave up on getting me hard... fuck yellow. never again. :no:

I think if you are picking up girls in your car to suck your cock, you're possibly better off without that kind of "class bird"
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    TheSteve wrote: »
    :banghead: fuck u nigga, i just bought yellow shit last night and picked up some of the best pussy my car has ever seen and what happens?
    the bitch yells at me for giving her yellow and after 1 minute of her sucking my dick, she gave up on getting me hard... fuck yellow. never again. :no:

Dude, this thread is four years old and so your comments are kinda a waste of time, not to mention insulting.

Having said that, if you wanna have a genuine conversation about yellow coke, that's exactly what these boards are here for.

Closing this one, so just hit 'Post new thread' and type away... :)
This discussion has been closed.