Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is my husband something weird?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I’m a girl 25 years old; my husband is 5 years older than me. He often likes to buy some sexy lingeries to me for spicing up our sex life. Several days ago, he found a cheap group buying site selling sexy lingeries; I’m very surprised at this, too. So he bought one at once, three days later he got it and he wanted me to put the lingerie on asap, btw I like making love, but I can’t bear some kind of this activity, which is really makes me crazy, because I think I just like a whore when I’m wearing them. Fuck the groupoutlets, which is still selling the lingerie, and my husband is waiting to find some special lingerie for me. I’m wondering maybe my husband is something wrong, but I don’t know, and I don’t how to do, I hope anyone could give some suggestions. Thx very much.:crying:

Comments

• Options
    There's nothing wrong with either of you. Some people like to use and wear lingerie and some dont. Both are normal and not at all weird.

If you dont like wearing it though, make sure you tell him and maybe suggest something else you can do to spice things up. If you dont feel comfortable doing it then dont be forced to
  • Options
    Okay, first of all there is nothing wrong with a husband liking to see his wife in sexy lingerie. However, it becomes a bit wrong when he's not taking HER feelings into consideration. A wife, or a partner, is not a dress-up doll for person amusement and/or pleasure. It would have been far more respectful if he'd have actually spoken to you about your own tastes and preferences. I'm not talking about the occasional gift, but when it becomes an expectation for you to wear something he might at least consult you on that.

I wouldn't suggest that there is anything wrong with him in terms of his desires, but his approach is clumsy and selfish. You need to tell him how you feel, there is no point staying quiet and just hoping he will work out that you're not happy. In an ideal world he SHOULD, but it's always better to talk about things rather than to keep the inside.
  • Options
    Hi there Monica2011,

Welcome to the boards :wave:

As many people suggested, perhaps it would be a good idea to speak to your husband about this? Have you mentioned any of this to him? Communicating as a couple is very important and can make a big difference.

Sometimes couples do things like this regularly and if neither say anything they assume they are happy and fine with everything that is going on. Just be honest with him and hopefully you will eventually be able to compromise on what he wants and what you want :)
  • Options
    Find a middle ground. Communicate your feelings to him. Talk it out and together, find some 'sexy' clothes you're both comfortable with. Also, there's a reason they're considered "sexy". They reveal and accentuate your body, which at the end of the day is what he really wants. But, make sure he's getting how he really feels about your body across to you. Chances are, that's why you feel so insecure.

Also, if you feel sluttish, where the clothes but hold the power. Make him wait a few hours for the sex so you know it's you he wants and not just the clothes. Tease and have fun dude. You only have one life to live.