Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fucking Sick And Tired Of My Family...

Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
I'm Sick Of My Family Telling Me How To Run My Life.
I Wanna Do Things My Own Way But They Just Keep Butting In....
I Dunno What To Do...
And It Makes Everything Ten Times Worse...
Please Can Someone Help?:banghead: :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    I Dunno What To Do...

Talk to the more responsible parent (it depends) and tell them how you feel and say you need to have some space from them

( pm me if ya like n we can chat about it )
  • Options
    Hi I hope things are improving? I don't know what age you are so I can't say exactly what you are in a position to do, but i got alot of this too when I was younger & I threatened to emigate! It actually worked to an extent! Sorry I know that mightn't sound like the best idea, but thats what i used at the time. I hope you are coping ok xxx
  • Options
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    I Dunno What To Do...

I think the thing to do here is be adult about it. If your parents say you cant do something or they interfere or whatever, dont through a huge tantrum, cry, slam the door, say you hate them, go out anyway... its just going to make things worse and theyll be less likely to trust you and see you as an adult.

Just sit them both down, come to a compromise, and i'm sorry but the way i see it is they're your parents. You should respect them. Then maybe you'll get some back.
  • Options
    Well we've all been there, and judging by what you're saying, I doubt you're taking a mature attitude to it in all honesty.

As said the best thing to do is try and talk to them and dicuss whatever your beef is wiht them in a grown-up manner without flying off the handle. I don't assume you're that old and unfortunately, you are still bound by their rules and I'm afraid you'll just have to live like that if you want minimum grief. You're under thair roof, right?
  • Options
    Steve87 wrote: »
    Well we've all been there, and judging by what you're saying, I doubt you're taking a mature attitude to it in all honesty.

As said the best thing to do is try and talk to them and dicuss whatever your beef is wiht them in a grown-up manner without flying off the handle. I don't assume you're that old and unfortunately, you are still bound by their rules and I'm afraid you'll just have to live like that if you want minimum grief. You're under thair roof, right?

First of all don't talk about mature you idiot, you can't even spell correctly. How can I assume you're old, you sound like a 12 year old trying to play grown-up yourself. Get a life.
  • Options
    First of all don't talk about mature you idiot, you can't even spell correctly. How can I assume you're old, you sound like a 12 year old trying to play grown-up yourself. Get a life.

Wow, some first post :rolleyes:

Welcome to the board dude. We try to be a little more tolerant than that and avoid such direct abuse. The idea is to help people here. Feel free to contribute, it would be nice if you introduced yourself too...

As an aside, this thread is two years old. Always worth checking the dates before responding to something.
  • Options
    Welcome to the board dude. We try to be a little more tolerant than that and avoid such direct abuse. The idea is to help people here. Feel free to contribute, it would be nice if you introduced yourself too...

As an aside, this thread is two years old. Always worth checking the dates before responding to something.

:yes:

I'm going to close it now :)
This discussion has been closed.