Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

REALLY fuckin wanna cut right now.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont know what to do. everything is spinning. i need to cut..i cantt.

Comments

• Options
    Hi.
    welcome to the site. :)

any reason why you can't, or is it just that your trying to stop copmletely??

I would suggest a cold shower.. which normally works for me xx *hug*
  • Options
    i cant ive come too far.. i cant destroy everything letting these stupid fucking irrational choices ruin my life. its all falling apart again and i dont know what to do
  • Options
    Well congratz on getting so far xx *hug*

do you have any sort of coping techniques you used to use??
    Try taking a minute to cool down, and think back xx
  • Options
    drugs. alcohol. this is the first time i have nothing else, im going crazy
  • Options
    okay, so what is making you want to cut??
  • Options
    hey,first of all well done on not cutting for a long period of time. try to stay calm and think about how well you have done so far. write down how you feel.
  • Options
    Hi i_amjade :wave:

Welcome to the site, please make yourself at home and take a look at the health board user guide.

Is there anything particular that's happened today to make you feel this way?

dp :heart:
  • Options
    hey hunie welcome to the site- cutting is very hard to stop so ur doing brilliantly hunie big hugs!!! Do u have any mates u can talk to chick?
    does ur mates and family even know u self harm ? hugs xx
  • Options
    hey..sorry about that everyone! was having a bit of a mental day; am feeling much better now!
    i cut from the ages of 11-17, now 19 and been through a lot of crap to sort all my problems out! i recently moved to uni after a year of travelling and im finding the adjustment a little difficult - from living on a beautiful island where money is the last thing on your mind, to studying law, a subject i have little interest in and is all about the money for most of my coursemates.
    add into the mix exams at the moment and the anneversary of the death of someone i was very close too and it was all feeling a bit too much.
    thankfully i didnt resort to self harm..the tip about having a shower was really good and forced me to take a few minutes to calm down, so thank you.
    xx
  • Options
    That's brilliant you were able to get yourself through those feelings. It sounds like you're really stressed out, I bet travelling was amazing and no matter how rubbish uni may seem at times just think where you can go with your degree.

dp :heart: