Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

assassins creed brotherhood

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone tried it yet. im enjoying the multiplayer on it

Comments

• Options
    Multiplayer? Wicked!!!

I've played the other ones, just a shame I don't have my xbox at uni!
  • Options
    Not yet. I'm really excited to get it though. I've only played them on PC, loved them. I haven't fully completed #1 year, I'm up to Memory bank 4, because I got bored of its repetition, but I completed #2 in just over a week and a half [of loooooong days].

But as usual, the PC version is delayed, no doubt having shit tons of DRM like the previous.
  • Options
    25 march for pc version unfortantly by looks of it looks like nothing gonna missed out for pc version
  • Options
    Yeah im looking forward to this. Loved the previous ones so cant wait for this one.
  • Options
    Cobra wrote: »
    25 march for pc version unfortantly by looks of it looks like nothing gonna missed out for pc version
    It's a bag of bullshit if you ask me. You'd think they'd release it on par with the console version at least once!
  • Options
    I liked #1. Until about 2/3rds of the way through then started despising the repetition. Didn't want to finish the bloody thing.

A friend has #2. I better get that back soon... So will play #2 first before I even start to look at #3.