Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

show us your tatts!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got a tattoo on my knob. Of a bigger knob.
  • Options
    a picture of yourself on your knob? how vain.
  • Options
    MoK wrote: »
    Nice, I soooooo need to finish the on my right arm and do the one I'm planning for my back.

Also, do I remember a discussion about the blue one on here before you had it done?

Yeah probably lol.

I've had that one for a couple of years. Getting a new one planned up now. Big side rib one. Barn owl on magnolia tree, possible fantail also on a branch with tree going down birds eye view prospective and a wolf kind pawing/looking up at the bottom. Big side piece. No pics available yet apart from this is similar to what I want: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v414/FreeLoaves/?action=view&current=tumblr_kt63kyAffJ1qa3m93o1_400-1.jpg
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    MoK wrote: »
    I can't remember ever posting a picture of my face on here, but I might have done when my little one was born about 3.5 years ago...
    I think I remember you did then.

You can see all attachments on your posts from your control panel, but it might not have been an attachment.