Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

terrible storm here today!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
where i live in the southeast we've had nothing but rain and thunder.

oh... i think we may have a power cut hah.

not stormed like this for a very long time

Comments

• Options
    :yes: I love storms :d
  • Options
    :yes: I love storms :d

so do i... it cools the air!

i don't like hot weather, at all, so finding a stormy country would just be perfict for me. lol
  • Options
    Hey I hate the storm it freaks me out where I am it was raining but is not know more. I prefare the sun I can go to the beach wwith my mates in a pink light bikini linked with all my mates.
  • Options
    the thunderstorm caught me as i was leaving Tesco- not happy!
  • Options
    the thunderstorm caught me as i was leaving Tesco- not happy!

i agree, perhaps that's not the best time to be caught by a storm. lol.

you should have heard the rain on the roof earlier, sounded like... well, it sounded so loud that you couldn't even think!
  • Options
    The weather seemed nice to me I went on a picnic with my mates and did rock climbing and everything all day it was awesome. I don't know how anyone could possibly like the storm.
  • Options
    You should have seen the storms in america! There was a massive one on thursday in rhode island/massachusetts, you could hardly see infront of the car when we were driving. Then my plane got struck by lightning as it landed that afternoon which took hours to fix and delayed us. Apart from when travelling though I love storms!
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    You should have seen the storms in america! There was a massive one on thursday in rhode island/massachusetts, you could hardly see infront of the car when we were driving. Then my plane got struck by lightning as it landed that afternoon which took hours to fix and delayed us. Apart from when travelling though I love storms!

gosh.

glad you're okay.

*hug*